1.170.4 - 18/11/2020
- Bugfix: Fixed failing re-run job endpoint.
1.170.3 - 18/11/2020
- Bugfix: Transcoding file extension check was case sensitive.
1.170.2 - 21/10/2020
- Bugfix: Fixed issue causing some scheduled jobs to never be queued.
1.170.1 - 30/09/2020
- File properties in callbacks are returned as a JSON array instead of a string containing an array.
- A new
custom_data parameter has been added to all workflows to allow consumers to submit references they want returned in the final job callback.
- Running jobs can be paused using the update job endpoint and setting the queue_state to paused.
- SSL certificate verification of callbacks can be disabled.
- Bugfix: The filename for audio tracks was not being checked for a language code when the language is missing within the metadata.
- Stream decryption keys (
content_key) now need to be specified as part of the clip object. This allows for the capture and stitching from two streams encrypted with different keys.
- Native support for capturing from local ingested streams through a new
local_source property within clip objects.
content_id parameter is now optional.
- For VUDRM clients, if a clear or DRMed manifest is missing when trying to switch DRM on or off, the manifest will be generated dynamically.
- New workflow for capturing VOD from Vualto archiver segments.
- This workflow is intelligent in that a segment is only uploaded once even if it is used by multiple VODs.
- SCTE35 markers are preserved and included within the VOD.
- Supports custom manifests that apply DRM keys from Vualto Archiver profiles to the resulting VOD.
1.169.0 - 06/07/2020
- API enhancements for UI integrations.
- Updated to a newer Ruby version.
- Support for specifying Bitmovin encoding region.
- Bitmovin encodings now have client labels assigned.
- Queue reservation functionality for priority jobs.
- Optimised thumbnail and VTT generation for timeline preview thumbnails.
1.168.1 - 17/03/2020
- Added workflows for:
- generating gifs
- capturing single frames as jpgs
- deleting multiple assets without deleting an entire VOD.
- Added support for multiple file formats when ingesting and encoding using Bitmovin.
- Full list of supported source files are:
- Added number of failed jobs in the health check endpoint response.
- Bugfix: Added index to audio tracks when ingesting mp4s. This is to ensure each track name is unique.
- Added support for USP 1.10.18.
1.167.2 - 04/11/2019
- Bitmovin enhancements for re-packaging.
1.167.1 - 29/10/2019
- Bitmovin integration now supports setting the ACL permission for the mp4 outputs.
1.167.0 - 25/10/2019
- Added support for Azure Blob Storage as a source and/or destination storage option.
- The option needs to be specified as
- Added the functionality to encode ingest source into multiple smaller resolutions.
- Caveat: Currently this only works if there is a single MP4 source in the ingest folder.
- Task Engine version is now visible within the queue page and returned as part of the health check api request.
- Updates to the preview thumbnail (trickplay) generation to improve performance.
- Updated VOD remix:
- Added support for Frame Accurate clips.
- Added option for setting the profile (for a clip) for the remix output.
- Updated Task Engine queue and logs UI.
- Completed status filter will no longer load failed jobs.
- Search by job IDs is now supported. Multiple job IDs must be comma separated.
- There is no longer a requirement for both From and To date to be provided for the date filter to work.
- Search results will now include the Created At information for the jobs.
- Word wrapping has been added to logs.
output_root option to all workflows.
- API error codes updated.
- CPIX support for DRM packaging.
- Completed vodremix workflow.
1.166.8 - 04/09/2019
- Hotfix: Updated DRM switch callback message.
1.166.7 - 20/08/2019
- Hotfix: supporting spaces in file inputs/outputs.
1.166.6 - 14/08/2019
- Added support for USP 1.10.12.
- Removed support for USP 1.8.5.
1.166.5 - 13/08/2019
- Added visible field to log with show_all param toggling.
- Improvements to the
- Complete re-write of the way storage is handled:
- Storage controller dictates which storage medium is used.
- S3 storage re-written to support this.
- Added local storage support.
- Added support for different source and destination storage types within the same job.
- Eg. Source for ingest can be a local MP4 and the destination for the packaged content is S3.
- Rewrite of DRM switch.
- Added vodcapture.json optional parameter “output_root” to specify the output root key.
- Added vodcapture.json optional parameter “empty_target” to specify whether to delete the contents of the output folder or not.
- New versioning system for the Task Engine.
165 - 15/02/2019
- Fixed issue with retry job call from the front end (queue page).
- Fixed bug with job scheduler not assigning the correct run_at time.
- Added a health check endpoint for improved Zabbix monitoring.
- Added proper support for TransDRM (without subtitles).
- Creating a clear manifest now requires the
clear option to be added to the DRM list.
build_thumbnails workflow (builds thumbnail sprite and vtt file for VOD content).
- Added transcoding option back to mp4 generation due to compatibility issues with Twitter.
- Added support for applying track properties to manifest files.
- These can be added either through the job JSON payload or saved in Central Configuration.