The Download page allows you to create and download an MP4 file from the current Event.
The following fields are available:
- Filter - optional, this is a value used to filter the stream content by specific criteria. For example, “(systemBitrate<800000)” will include only the tracks which have a bitrate smaller than 800Kbps. For more information, visit the Unified Streaming - Playout Control documentation.
- Email - required, this is the email address to send the clip to after generation.
- Frame Accurate - if this is not selected, the clip will only be accurate to the nearest fragment.
- In Time - required, the start time for the clip.
- Out Time - required, the end time for the clip.
- In Date - required, the start date for the clip.
- Out Date - required, the end date for the clip.
Immediately after creating a download, a confirmation email will be sent to the specified email. Once the download is completed, the specified email address will receive a link to download an MP4 file of the clip.
The In and Out fields must be set using the controls underneath the player.
Dates are only displayed if appropriate or detected in stream.