- Updates to O/S on most services.
- Multikey support for all DRM providers added to CPIX API. Our documentation has been updated to reflect this.
- Internal improvements to the Widevine license server. Added license renewal support.
- Various improvements to VUDRM Admin, including a new public demo page.
- Internal improvements for our Stats API logging.
- Beta release for VUDRM Token v2.
- New VUDRM cluster based in Milan has been released and is serving traffic for the duration of the Euro 2020 Championship.
- Various improvements to VUDRM Admin, including the ability for the client to edit default VUDRM Token policy values.
- Various improvements to VUDRM Admin, including the integration of the JW Player client for testing purposes and Health page amends.
- Improvements for our Widevine logging. Logs that show the request start and completion now appear in Kibana.
- Bug fixes in the VUDRM Admin site, including a client cloning issue displaying incorrect errors and the user sometimes being redirected to the Login page incorrectly.
- Improvements to the AES license server. Now responds with a 4xx status code when the call to KP API fails.
- Improvements have been made to our Documentation. All documentation now follows a unified template throughout.
- Bug fix in the VUDRM Admin site where the Configuration page would sometimes break the service for certain clients.
- Improvements to the Widevine license server. Now forwards the Referer to the Stats API.
- Internal improvements to Kibana. Referer and License URL are displayed in Kibana.
- Improvements to our cluster infrastructure. Pods will automatically recycle when they are 14 days old.
- Internal improvements to the KP API and Widevine license server. Settings for each can ammended via a VUDRM Token.
- Internal improvements to the Config API. Failure to connect to the Database will now respond with a 5xx status code.
- Internal improvements to the ElasticSearch monitoring.
- Improvements to the Widevine license server - service has been re-written in Go.
- Various improvements to VUDRM Admin, including the ability to create a video for a client and JSON logging.
- Elasticsearch migration to improve reliablity.
- Various improvements to VUDRM Admin, including a new status page, a HTTPS redirect, and speed improvements to the dashboard.
- Fairplay license server now accepts a more standard request.
- Improved internal logging.
- All license requests can now accept a VUDRM token in the request body, header, or as a query string parameter.
- VPN’s and TOR networks can now be blocked by setting
block_vpn_and_tor in a VUDRM token’s policy.
- Widevine license server now returns
x-request-id instead of
vualto-transaction-id bringing it inline with web standards.
- Improvements to license server responses to aid in issue detection.
- New VUDRM cluster based in Paris has been released and is serving traffic.
- Improvement to internal apis to reduce length of license requests.
match_content_id in token policy now support content encrypted with multiple keys from our CPIX API.
- New VUDRM cluster based in Oregon has been released and is serving traffic.
- Improved internal logging.
- Improved stats recorded.
- NGINX VOD Module support added to CPIX API.
- Harmonic support added to CPIX API.
- GEO based restrictions in can now be set in VUDRM token policy.
- New VUDRM cluster based in Bahrain has been released and is serving traffic.
- New endpoint for VUDRM CPIX API has been release to work with USP version 1.9.5.
- Infrastructure update to ensure latest security patches e.t.c are running on all VUDRM clusters.